Are you looking for 160mm Disc Rotor Reviews? Our experts found 57920 number of feedback online for "160mm Disc Rotor" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 160mm Disc Rotor. On selected products for the Best 160mm Disc Rotor you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Best 160mm Disc Rotor
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 160mm Disc Rotor after analyzing 57920 reviews.
|1||SHIMANO XTR/Dura-Ace Centerlock Disc Rotor Gray/Black||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||SHIMANO SM-RT56 Disc Brake Rotor 6-Bolt (160-mm)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||SRAM Centerline XR Rotor - 6 Bolt Black/Silver||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||160mm Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotors Fit for Road Bike||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||SHIMANO Ice Tech Brake Rotor||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||SHIMANO Centerlock Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor - SM-RT54 - S 160mm - ESMRT54SE||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||SRAM Paceline Rounded Rotor - Centerlock Silver||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Avid G2 Clean Sweep Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor (160mm)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike Mountain Bike BMX MTB||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Sram Rotor Centerline 2 Piece Centerlock Black Rounded: Black 160mm||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- SHIMANO XTR/Dura-Ace Centerlock Disc Rotor Gray/Black, 160mm
- SHIMANO SM-RT56 Disc Brake Rotor 6-Bolt 160-mm
- SRAM Centerline XR Rotor 6 Bolt Black/Silver, 160mm
- 160mm Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotors Fit for Road Bike, Mountain Bike, MTB...
- SHIMANO Ice Tech Brake Rotor, Silver, 160mm
- SHIMANO Centerlock Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor SM-RT54 S 160mm ESMRT54SE
- SRAM Paceline Rounded Rotor Centerlock Silver, 160mm
- Avid G2 Clean Sweep Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor 160mm
- Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike Mountain Bike BMX...
- Sram Rotor Centerline 2 Piece Centerlock Black Rounded: Black 160mm
1. SHIMANO XTR/Dura-Ace Centerlock Disc Rotor Gray/Black
- Material: [core] aluminum, [braking surface] stainless steel, [lock ring] aluminum
- Attachment Type: centerlock
- Compatibility: Shimano XTR M9100 and M9120 calipers, Shimano Ice-Tech brake pads
- Diameter: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 203mm
- Claimed Weight: [140mm] 3.
2. SHIMANO SM-RT56 Disc Brake Rotor 6-Bolt (160-mm)
- Resin pad only
- Mounts to IS six-bolt hubs
- Includes rotor fixing bolts with anti-loosen plate
- Shimano Reference Number: SM-RT56
3. SRAM Centerline XR Rotor – 6 Bolt Black/Silver
- CenterLine XR 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
- Disc Rotor
4. 160mm Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotors Fit for Road Bike
- Outside Diameter: 160mm. Center Distance: 44mm. Thickness: 1.9mm
- Pattern: Standard, 6 bolts pattern. Material: Stainless Steel (SUS410).
- Easy to Mount on your Disc Brake Ready Frame and Fork
- Excellent heat dissipation, Ideal for Shimano Alivio/Deore Disc Brake Systems
- Package Include： 2 x 160 mm Disc Brake Rotor + 12 x Screws
5. SHIMANO Ice Tech Brake Rotor
- 160mm 6 bolt Ice tec rotor
- Aluminum core construction
- Lowers operating temperature
- Resists power fade
- Increases pad life
6. SHIMANO Centerlock Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor – SM-RT54 – S 160mm – ESMRT54SE
7. SRAM Paceline Rounded Rotor – Centerlock Silver
- Paceline Center Lock Disc Rotor
- Disc Rotor
8. Avid G2 Clean Sweep Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor (160mm)
- Rotor Size: 160 millimeter, Rotor Style: Avid
9. Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike Mountain Bike BMX MTB
- Package Include：140 mm Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor + 6 * Screws
- Outside Diameter: 140mm.
- Center Distance: 44mm
- Thickness: 1.9mm.
10. Sram Rotor Centerline 2 Piece Centerlock Black Rounded: Black 160mm
- Revolutionary innovation
- Performance that is simply second to none
- Achieve the ultimate ride
160mm Disc Rotor Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great 160mm Disc Rotor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 160mm Disc Rotor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 160mm Disc Rotor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 160mm Disc Rotor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 160mm Disc Rotor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 160mm Disc Rotor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 160mm Disc Rotor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 160mm Disc Rotor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 160mm Disc Rotor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 160mm Disc Rotor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 160mm Disc Rotor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 160mm Disc Rotor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 160mm Disc Rotor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 160mm Disc Rotor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our 160mm Disc Rotor on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any 160mm Disc Rotor featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.