Are you looking for Headphones Under 500 Dollars Reviews? Our experts found 56507 number of feedback online for "Headphones Under 500 Dollars" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Headphones Under 500 Dollars. On selected products for the Best Headphones Under 500 Dollars you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Best Headphones Under 500 Dollars56507 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Headphones Under 500 Dollars in this article.
|1||Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Wired Earbuds with Microphone 5 Pack||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||JBL Tune 510BT: Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Purebass Sound - Black||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop - Black||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||6S Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones, Black MDR-ZX110
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones...
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control Black...
- Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android, Built-in...
- Wired Earbuds with Microphone 5 Pack, in-Ear Headphones with Heavy Bass, High Sound Quality Earphones...
- JBL Tune 510BT: Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Purebass Sound Black
- Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector White
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth...
- OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers...
- 6S Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Foldable Wireless Stereo Headsets Earbuds with...
1. Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones
- Lightweight 1.
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling.
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring highs.
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug 3.5mm
2. Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res sound.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in real-life scenarios to fine-tune Life Q20’s 4 built-in ANC microphones and digital active noise cancellation algorithm.
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output.
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode (at 60% volume) is extended to an enormous 60 hours in standard music mode.
3. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app.
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app.
4. Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode.
- Three soft eartip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimal acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat and water resistant wireless earbuds
- Beats wireless headphones and earphones are compatible with Apple and Android devices
- What’s in the Box – Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones, charging case, eartips with three size options, USB-C to USB-C charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card (USB-C power adapter sold separately).
5. Wired Earbuds with Microphone 5 Pack
- Stereo Sound Quality] – Earbuds wired with the metal composite diaphragm, combination of heavy bass and stereo sound, maximum restoration of natural acoustic sound, bringing you high-quality music.
- HD Call Microphone] – HD sound quality audio headphone that let you talk freely, and multi-function control button can control microphone and song at will, easily control answer/hang-up/play/pause/next track/previous track, can free your hands.
- Ergonomic Design] – in-ear silicone earbud have a soft texture, It makes you comfortable to wear for a long time, and it fits your ears well, good for games sports, travel and fun.
- Tangle Free Design] – 5 pack of the earphones with microphone, not only light weight, but also the headphones cable has tangle-free design, not easy to be tangled, you can put it easily into your pocket and backpack Pidensolo.
- Wide Compatibility] – Earphone are compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3, Android, laptop, for all 3.
6. JBL Tune 510BT: Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Purebass Sound – Black
- The Tune 510BT wireless headphones feature renowned JBL Pure Bass sound, which can be found in the most famous venues all around the world.
- With Wireless Bluetooth 5.
- For long-lasting fun, listen wirelessly for up to 40 hours and recharge the battery in as little as 2 hours with the convenient Type-C USB cable.
- Easily control your sound and manage your calls from your headphones with the convenient buttons on the ear-cup.
- Siri or Hey Google is just a button away: activate the voice assistant of your device by pushing the multi-function button.
7. Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector – White
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones.
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio.
- The EarPods with lightning connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- Works with all devices that have a lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.
8. Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones – Apple W1 Headphone Chip
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time Audio calibration preserves a Premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple’s W1 chip and industry-leading Bluetooth technology keep you connected farther with fewer drop-outs.
- With fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low.
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls and microphone.
- What’s in the box: Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones, Carrying case, 3.
9. OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop – Black
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation.
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing.
- Works with: All devices have 3.
10. 6S Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
- HI-FI WIRELESS HEADPHONES】: High Definition Stereo Headphones, and advanced bluetooth 5.
- BLUETOOTH 5.
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORTABILITY 】: The Earmuff imitate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE AND PORTABLE DESIGN】: Adjustable headband are ergonomic design and ultra-soft ear cups, Bluetooth headphones provide a comfortable around-ear fit.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & DUAL MODE】: Wireless Headphones Over Ear are Rechargeable.
Headphones Under 500 Dollars Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Headphones Under 500 Dollars stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Headphones Under 500 Dollars in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Headphones Under 500 Dollars for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Headphones Under 500 Dollars Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Headphones Under 500 Dollars in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Headphones Under 500 Dollars currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Headphones Under 500 Dollars based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Headphones Under 500 Dollars before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Headphones Under 500 Dollars they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Headphones Under 500 Dollars, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Headphones Under 500 Dollars before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Headphones Under 500 Dollars will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Headphones Under 500 Dollars if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Headphones Under 500 Dollars on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Headphones Under 500 Dollars on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Headphones Under 500 Dollars featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.